Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New (well, old) Photobooth Art

I'm pleased as punch to say that only four days into my Photobooth Expedition Campaign that I made my goal of $2,550!

In honor of this I took some time to scan some old experiments that I've never shared online before. I've created a Flickr account for them and other pieces of photobooth art that I've shared here in the past. Here's the new Flickr account.

There is still 20 days left of my campaign and I still have lots of photobooth tote bags and airmail cushions left to give away as perks so I'm continuing to seek donations. Any funds raised now will directly to the costs of producing the Photobooth, A Biography, the graphic novel that all of these efforts are for.

It's a great help to me if others share the campaign on their blogs, facebook, etc. So much of a help that anyone who shares my campaign will receive a photobooth postcard in the mail (this is the $5 perk) to thank them personally! http://www.indiegogo.com/photobooth-expedition

Both these strips were taken in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment