Friday, October 5, 2012

A little look into Nuit Blanche, the Short Film

 I spent 4 days last week in Toronto, where I acted in a short film that shot primarily during Nuit Blanche, the all night art festival. We packed a lot of work into those four days, between rehearsing and shooting. It was amazing to see the project come together and great to work with such creative and motivated individuals. The actual night itself was fun and frantic, with countless people filling the streets.

You can read more about the back story of the project here. I haven't seen the official production stills yet but my co-star Nicola Elbro shot these pictures with her iphone during the night. They give a little look into the production and Owen (played by Col Cseke) and June (my photobooth obsessed character.)

No comments:

Post a Comment