Friday, October 5, 2012

One Year of Mail Art - September


For those who don't know, I'm sending Mail Art to four recipients for one year. Each month has a theme and there are two ongoing puzzles, one with images and one with words. I started in June and I'm just about ready to send out October's letters.

Click here for the previous months.

These were the envelopes I sent out in September... though I forgot to include/ misplaced some old photographs that got shuffled around in my move... not to worry though, I found them and they'll go out this month. The theme for September was Leaves and Leaving.


I'm really excited for October's Mail Art, it's my favourite month and the envelopes I'm using were a gift from my friend Lisa Amerongen, they're gorgeous. Stay tuned for next month's!

No comments:

Post a Comment