Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Booth Investing

I wrote a guest post for Photobooth.net this week summarizing my trip to Europe. For anyone curious, they best visit it here.

Here's a photo that I didn't include in that post of a booth in La Citadium, a clothing store in Paris. The booth belongs to La Joyeuse de Photographie (Camille and Igor) and it never gets a break in that location. Camille told me how many strips are taken there everyday and my eyeballs almost popped out of my head.

It got me thinking about buying a booth as an investment. For as long as I can remember I've wanted one for myself, to put in a shed or in a garage and use it for art projects and to document my growing family. It's only after meeting a few photobooth savvy business people that I realized how profitable they can be in the right location and if you service it yourself. I've spoken with a friend seriously about buying one together.... but then where would we put it? Looks like I need to find a place to call home before I can take that step.


No comments:

Post a Comment