Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Feline Valentine

Last week Hank, my beloved cat, asked me if I would be his Valentine. I thought this was pretty romantic of him, considering our relationship is already quite serious (we sleep together every night, you know.) I, of course said yes and started my search for a cat appropriate Valentine. Late that night I woke up to see Hank using my computer, though I couldn’t make out what was on the screen. I pretended to be asleep.

Well, this morning Hank and I exchanged gifts and boy does he know me well! He ordered this beautiful, collectible, embossed, vintage Airmail envelope for me off ebay. (Seriously, click on it to see the details.) I gave Hank this equally beautiful vintage Valentine and a heart-shaped bag of cat treats. Hank's gift will be added to my rare Airmail envelope collection soon, as seen in the bottom right photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment