Thursday, August 7, 2014

Following Photobooth: A Biography


It's hard to believe that it's already been three months since my book came out. I'm overwhelmed by the incredible positive response to Photobooth: A Biography. Nearly every day I receive a thoughtful comment online or an email from someone who's read the book. The two kinds of comments that delight me the most are:

1. someone telling me that it's the first graphic novel/ comic that they've ever read and 
2. that after reading it, they immediately went out to find a photobooth to use.

I've been touring the book to different events in Canada and the USA. You can follow those adventures on Twitter, @MeagsFitzgerald and on Facebook at my illustration page, Two Hands Two Crowns.

Reviews and interviews have also been coming out on a steady basis. Here's a list of links to those:
(List updated on August 31st)

Quill and Quire (in print only)
The Coast
Chronicle Herald 
Vice SPAIN
CKUA ArtBeat
CBC Radio One
UPPERCASE (in print only)
Broken Pencil (in print only)
Geist (in print only)

If you'd like to buy Photobooth: A Biography, you can get a signed copy directly from me here. In North America, many local comic book shops are stocking it or will be able to order it for you. And in Canada it's also available at Chapters and Indigo. Many libraries are also beginning to carry it, if your local library doesn't have it, ask if they can get it in!

Next week I'll be in Nova Scotia for four books events, the details are here:


Stay tuned for some big news and reviews that will be coming out soon and for the fall tour dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment