Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Le Photobooth-Expedition se poursuit en Europe!

I should start this post by saying that every day I wake feeling so fortunate to get to work on Photobooth, A Biography and that I’m extra thankful for how seamlessly the progress for is coming along. With the help of a lot of wonderful people, everything has been glitch-free so far. Last week, thanks to my web programmer friend Scott Borys, I made a simple webpage for the graphic novel and will update it when there are significant advancements. Check it out!

And speaking of significant advancements, I’m pleased to say that the Photobooth Expedition continues this summer with a trip to Europe! I’ll be there for almost three weeks, from July 18 to August 10. Each city I stop in has a purpose, whether it is to see a photobooth art exhibition, meet booth owners, artists and curators. I’m still working out a lot of details, but so far these are the cities and this is the order I’ll be visiting: Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, (maybe) Cologne, Nimes, (hopefully) Gap, (maybe) Zurich, Florence, (maybe) Cesena and Milan.  If anyone has friends or family in Brussels or Milan that I could stay with for a couple nights that would be much appreciated!

Meanwhile, I’m also finishing up the last touches on the Concept Art booklet for Photobooth, A Biography and it should be ready to buy online, at my Etsy shop, by Friday. This is a sneak peek at the cover, the hand is a flap that keeps the book closed when the quarter is inserted. I have a lot more updates to share but I have to get back to work so I’ll save it for another day!

2 comments:

  1. Ganbatte kudasai!
    http://photoboothjournal.wordpress.com/2012/06/13/looking-for-a-publisher/

    ReplyDelete