Saturday, October 15, 2011

Honing the Portfolio - pt.2

Here are some client pieces I did at the end of the August and start of September. The first is a taste of the visual identity I did of the Victoria Spoken Word Festival, the second is the logo for the UBC Improv Club and the last is a t-shirt design for the Vancouver International Improv Festival.

The location of these three clients seem to indicate that I'm living on the wrong Canadian Coast. However I do have clients outside of British Columbia, as you read this I have a few pieces printing for publiction. I won't be able to share the content until the books are released, the first book is Picnicface's Canada, which I have 3 illustrations in and the second book is Said the Gramophone Selected Works Vol. 1, which I have 2 illustrations in.




No comments:

Post a Comment