Saturday, February 5, 2011

Writing Right: Practicing Pangrams

I’ve been having a surprisingly fun time working on my ambidextral skills. I’ve been at it for less than a week but I already see an improvement. For my lesson today I looked up some pangrams, sentences that have every letter of the alphabet. Some of these sentences are just fantastic and I would love to find a way to make them relevant in everyday conversation. Any of your suggestions as how to do so would be appreciated. (To read them click to enlarge the image.)

I think my progress has been good though I currently have the death grip on the pen. So aside from teaching my hand to move smoother and steadier my next goal is relax my hand more. My next lessons will be some drawings of things in nature and hopefully that will get the hand relaxed and flowing.

2 comments:

  1. Foxy diva Jennifer Lopez wasn't making my quiche= my new favourite sentence in the world. Progress looks good, Meags!
    -Lise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, "baking my quiche" sounds like it has to be a euphemism for something x rated.

    ReplyDelete